Looking for something Unique and Exclusive?

Customization orders accepted

-How to place order-

Please email me the Item Code, Quantity and Price to

findxtraprecious@yahoo.com

-Sales deal accordingly by priority of email receipts-

Happy Shopping!!

Please Click Older Posts for more items

For Handmade Soaps please click

All About Xtra Precious Handmade Soaps

OR

For your zakka/ scrapbook making/ photo albums/ travel journal supplies, please click

All about Zakka Supply

OR

For unique Swarovski Handmade Pieces, please click

All about Swarovski Handmade

Sunday, August 15, 2010

-Reviewed by For Charming Girls Review Site!!- Thanks a lot^^

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Morning Charms # 7 - Xtra Precious Handmade Accessories (Home Sweet Home Necklace and Bracelet Set)

Home Sweet Home Necklace and Bracelet Set by Xtra Precious Handmade (RM155)
FCG gives a ❤ to this necklace.
(FCG's ❤ = Shortlisted item(s) for Choice of the week. Final reveals on Sunday)
Exclusively One off Piece! Grab it before it's too late ~

This jewelry set is made of Gold House Charm, Swarovski Crystals, Swarovski Pearls,Clay flower, Imported Artistic Wire and chains.
I love the gold house charms so much! It makes me think of my sweet sweet house, my dad, my mom, my sis and my pets T_T
I think people who leave home to work (just like me T_T) will sure fall in love with this jewelry set.

“我的家庭真可爱,整洁美满又安康。。。。”
当我看到Xtra Precious这款新设计的那一刻,
脑海中立刻响起这首童谣,
思念家的情绪涌上心头,好想家哦~
离乡的游子,如果把它们戴在身上,
应该就会感觉家就在身边吧?:)
美丽的小屋,温馨的设计,
好sweet好漂亮的一组首饰。


Where to get this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails